Do you need a tutorial on how to transfer pictures from Galaxy A51 to a computer? Well, it is very easy to complete the steps on transferring pictures from Galaxy A51. You can use this complete guideline to move or transfer pictures between your device to your computer.
Samsung Galaxy A51 – Moving Media Files to Computer
It is a helpful way anytime you want to transfer and move the picture, music files, or video between Samsung Galaxy A51 and your computer. You can transfer pictures to a memory card as well. If you are a Macintosh computer user, you need more software to transfer files.
- Use the supplied USB cable and then connect your Samsun Galaxy A51 to your computer.
- When prompted to access the data in your device, choose Allow. If possible, you can touch and hold the Status bar at the top of the device, and then drag it to the bottom. After that, you have to find the Android System section. Here, you need to select Tap for other USB options. To continue the process, choose Transferring files, and then if you have selected the files, you will see a blue dot.
- Open Windows Explorer or File Explorer. There are two methods to do this. First, you can use your computer keyboard. Simply, press the Windows icon and E keys at the same time. The second method is to right-click Start. After that, find Open Windows Explorer or File Explorer, click it.
- Now, you can transfer pictures from your Samsung Galaxy A51 to your computer using the tutorial below.
Transfer Pictures from Galaxy A51 to Computer
Follow the instruction below:
- Use Windows Explorer or File Explorer and navigate Galaxy A51 > internal shared storage. Under the “Devices and drives’ menu, you can find Galaxy A51.
- After that, utilize your computer to copy pictures or video files from your folder to any location on your computer.
- Once completed, you can disconnect the USB cable from your computer.
Now, you have completed the tutorial to transfer pictures from Galaxy A51 to the computer. But, what if you want to transfer music files to your computer? Well, it is very easy.
More Tips – Transferring Music Files to Computer
Here is the complete tutorial to follow:
- Start using Windows Explorer or File Explorer. After that, you can navigate Galaxy A51 > Internal Shared Storage > Music. You can find Galaxy A50 under the section of “Devices and drives”.
- Use the computer to copy music files from your music folder to any location on your computer’s hardware. You can find Galaxy A51 under the section of the Portable Devices, after that navigate Galaxy A51 > Internal shared storage > Music.
If you have stored the music files on the memory card or SD card, you need to go to Galaxy A51 > Sd Card > Music.
- The last thing to do is to disconnect the USB cable from your computer.
That is all the complete tutorial on how to transfer pictures from your Samsung Galaxy A51 to your computer.