Add signature to text messages on Samsung Galaxy A51, is that what are you looking for? Signature for text messages is very popular from the born of flip phones to the born of android devices. Now, if you are looking for a way to add signatures to your device, there are some useful ways to try for. In this tutorial, you can use the instruction using message settings and using third-party apps.
Email Account Signature Settings on Galaxy A51
Here is the complete tutorial on how to add the signature settings on Galaxy A51:
- Go to the home screen to swipe down or up from the center of your device’s screen display. This way will help you to open the Apps screen. Please note that the instructions are for standard mode and the default layout of your home screen.
- After that, open the Settings gear icon on Galaxy A51 and then find Accounts and backup. Continue by tapping on Manage accounts.
- In this step, you have to choose the right email address because your device may display multiple accounts.
- Choose account.
- Tap on the right address below the General Settings on Samsung Galaxy A51.
- Continue by tapping on Mobile Signature.
- Enter or edit the signature message as you wanted and then choose OK.
Add Signature To Text Messages on Samsung Galaxy A51 Using Apps
If the first method did not work on Samsung Galaxy A51, it is okay. You still have some apps that will be useful to use. Using third-party apps helps you add a signature to text messages on Samsung Galaxy A51. Here are the available choices along with the tutorial to use:
- Stock Android Messages App
If your device has the messages app, you can try this setting. But, note that not all device has this one. If you cannot find this setting, you need to try another option in this content.
To continue using this method, here is the complete instruction:
- Head to the Messages app
- Press the Menu, you can find it at the upper-right corner of the screen display.
- Select Settings
- After that, you can tap on the “Add signature to messages”. This way will help you activate the text message signature on Samsung Galaxy A51. Continue by tapping the “Edit Signature text”.
- The last thing to do is to type the wanted, and then choose OK.
2. Handcent Next SMS
This app can be your next choice if you want to add a signature to the text messages on your device. This is a robust app and it is a third-party messaging app that could be useful for you. What you need to do is easy. Simply, download and then install this app. This way will let you add a text message signature. Here is the complete instruction to follow:
- Choose Inbox located in the upper-left corner, after that switch it to “More.”
- To continue, choose “Settings”
- After that, choose “All”.
- Now, you just have to scroll down and then choose “Send message settings.”
- Check “Enable signature” and then tap on “Personal signature”.
- Set the text message signature that you can use at the end of the message. Lastly, choose “Confirm.”
That is all the complete tutorial on how to add a signature to text messages on Samsung Galaxy A51. Hopefully, these methods are useful for you!