Your reset apps on Galaxy A51 complete tutorial Galaxy A51 may have some installed apps and you set it as the default app for a certain data type. Perhaps, you just installed multiple web browsers. Well, you can have one app as the default app when you launch a file protocol on Samsung Galaxy A51. If you have not set anything, you can get an action prompt to let you choose the app that you want to open.
In this tutorial, you will get complete information about reset apps on Galaxy A51. There are several ways to do so. But, you can choose based on your needs when it comes to reset apps on Samsung Galaxy A51.
Reset Individual App on Galaxy A51
You can back up your data including browser bookmarks and customized app settings on Google’s servers. Here is the complete tutorial on how to do so:
- Go to the home screen, and then swipe up from the center of the display. This way will help you access the application screen on your device, Galaxy A51. It is important to know that the instructions here are only for standard mode and the default layout of the home screen on your device.
- Go to the gear icon, Settings, and then choose Apps.
- After that, choose the Filter and sort icon. Continue the process by tapping All. If your device does not show the system apps, you can tap on Show system apps.
- Locate then choose the right app, if your Galaxy A51 does not display the system, choose the Menu Icon three horizontal lines located at the upper-right. After that, choose Show system apps.
- Choose Force stop, and then select OK.
- Choose Storage
- After that, tap on Clear data. Please note that the option is not available for some applications. When you are resetting an app or clearing any data storage, it is possible if you will lose the data. Therefore, you have to back up your data first.
How to Reset Apps on Galaxy A51
This method will reset all system settings including sound settings, ringtones, and display settings back to the factory settings. Personal data, including downloaded media and apps, will not have affected. However, your Samsung Galaxy A51 will automatically restart to apply all changes.
Here is the complete tutorial on how to reset all settings on Galaxy A51:
- From the home screen, swipe up from the center of the display on your Samsung Galaxy A51. The instructions are only for standard mode and the default layout on the home screen.
- Go to the gear icon, Settings, and then choose General Management. To continue the process, you need to choose Reset.
- After that, tap on Reset on Galaxy A51.
- Once your device reviews the info, tap on Reset all settings. You need to enter the current PIN, pattern, or password if your device displays it.
- To confirm, then you should review the info and end it by choosing Reset.
Well, that is all the complete tutorial on how to reset apps on Galaxy A51. This way will help you a lot to make your device goes back to its factory settings.