Anytime that your device stops responding, the best way to deal with this matter is force stop apps on Galaxy A51. This way is what you need to avoid staying on the screen and running out of battery. In this tutorial, we will show you how to force stop an app on this device.
Before telling you the complete tutorial on how to force stop apps on Galaxy A51, it is important to note that it can be a solution to deal with bugs from a certain application. Therefore, it is not always necessary to turn off your Galaxy A51 to solve it.
Force stop apps on Galaxy A51 tutorial
If an application on your device bug, your device will show you a blocked screen or your device stops working when you are using the touchpad. Here is the complete way on how to force stop an app to solve this problem:
- Head to a Home Screen, after that access the apps screen on your Galaxy A51. To do so, use your finger to swipe up from the center of the screen. You can use this instruction in a standard mode and the home screen should be in the default layout.
- To continue the process, open the gear Settings icon and then choose Apps.
- You will find Filter and Sort icon, after that tap on it. And then, choose tap all. If this system application is not visible, please you have to tap on Show System apps.
- Locate, and choose the right app.
- Choose Force Stop.
- Review the message and then press OK to confirm.
All about Samsung Galaxy A51
Samsung has launched Samsung Galaxy A51 back in December, 2019. This device has a large display in size of 6.5-inch Super AMOLED with the presence of Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The company designed it with 48 MP of a wide camera, 12 MP of ultra-wide camera, 5 MP of dedicated macro camera, plus 5 MP of depth sensor located on its rear side.
The front camera has 32 MP for its capacity that will support you with super selfies. When you are using this camera for recording videos, it offers you 1080p at 30 fps. Well, Samsung provides the fans by adding an active noise cancellation and a dedicated mic together with a 3.5mm jack.
Other features available in this device is GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, Type C USB, and FM Radio. The battery capacity of this device is 4000 mAh and the type of the battery is non-removable Li-Pro. Users will enjoy the RAM capacity that has 6 GB and the internal storage capacity for 128 GB. Therefore, it makes your life easier since you can store everything. For example, it provides you a large storage solution for images, videos, music files, and others.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 works with the support of Android 10.0 operating system and it has One UI 2. The sensors are Fingerprint located under display, gyro, accelerometer, compass, and proximity.
Well, you have the complete tutorial about how to force stop apps on Galaxy A51 and you know everything about this device from the basic information about it in this post.